Getting Started with ORCID
Welcome! As you begin to think about ORCID adoption at your organization, keep in mind that strategic ORCID adoption and integrations require planning with multiple stakeholders, iterative technical development, and ongoing outreach to individual researchers. For inspiration and to see what other institutions have done with ORCID:
- Visit the ORCID US Exemplars list
- ORCID US member institution representatives can connect with other members in the Members-Only Discussion Forum.
- Additionally, anyone may join the ORCID US listserv regardless of membership status.
Guides for Getting Started with ORCID Membership:
- New Member Guide
- ORCID Implementation Planning Guide
- Partnering with Internal Stakeholders to Adopt ORCID
- NSPM-33 & ORCID: Information for Research Organizations
- NSPM-33 & ORCID Guide
- Finding ORCID Holders at Your Institution
If you need support as you get started, please contact email@example.com with questions or to set up a consultation.